We are a senior home-care company with a mission to Change the Way the World Ages by providing high quality services to the aging community. We make no exceptions in trying to hire the best in every position and we hope that next great hire is you! Currently, we are looking for an RN Supervisor to work with our team – we’re a great company to work for offering benefits, bonus plans and a matching 401K!
The RN Supervisor will speak to prospective clients to educate them on our services, conduct in-home assessments with seniors and/or their families to sign them on for services, perform ongoing care management & communication with our clients for assured high quality services, represent our local office at community events, uphold our company values and high standards of care and make sure that our team of employees, clients and referral-based contacts are all satisfied with our services. This is the perfect job for an RN who would like to take their profession on a track infused with more people-to-people interactions, business and leadership career growth opportunities – while still making important positive changes in the lives of seniors and their communities.
Basic job responsibilities include:
- Communicating with senior care professionals, prospective clients and/or their family members, clients and employees to educate them about our services and care options, existing clients and employees. There are on
- call responsibilities within this position to assure that our clients’ care is always priority.
- Performing on
- site assessments and quality assurance visits to clients’ homes to ensure complete satisfaction of care services
- Leading orientations, in
- services, trainings and other company programs or initiatives to enrich the quality of our care giving staff
- Representing our services in a professional and creative manner
- Maintaining accurate records/documentation on all prospective/active clients and our employees
- Assuring compliance with all state regulations for non
- medical home care services
In addition to these duties, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, ambitious, friendly, outgoing, professional and always has a positive attitude. The RN Supervisor needs to be a problem-solver who always carry a smile on their face and compassion in their hearts. If you think you’d make the next great addition to our team, please send in a cover letter and resume – we look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete our Online Application if you were interested in a position.