Home Healthcare Agency is looking to add a part-time or full-time Accounting Assistant. Gain valuable hands-on experience while learning how to handle critical transaction support in a fun and dynamic working environment. We welcome anyone who is professional, efficient, and detail-oriented to join our fast-growing company. This position reports directly to the Administrator and Executive Management and will require 15-25 (part-time) hours per week during normal business hours in the office.
This job is very detail-oriented and will work at multiple locations. We offer a casual and fun atmosphere with great growth potential.
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Organization of invoices, payments, receipts, and other accounting records
- Enter client invoices and deposits into Quick books, confirming all daily bank deposits are posted correctly
- Complete a weekly check run for outstanding client invoices and security deposit refunds
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Weekly meeting with the Executive Management Team
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks
- Proficient skills in Quick Books and Microsoft Excel/Word
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a good team player and adaptable as the business expands
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- QuickBooks: 3 years plus (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years plus (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years plus (Preferred)
- High knowledge and skills in Excel
- Access, Microsoft Word
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
If interested, please complete our online application with cover letter and expect pay.