The non-medical home care industry has been one of the fastest growing industries and there has never been a better time than now to join our team. We are looking to hire the best employees our industry has to offer – so if working in senior care is your calling, please apply and see what it is like to work with the company as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are a dynamic small team and so the ability and desire to build rapport and relationships with our staff and clients is critical. Prior scheduling/staffing experience, preferably in home care or other healthcare related field, is a must. Attention to detail and remaining calm under pressure is a necessity as our industry can be quite unpredictable so we need someone who is quick on their feet while always wearing a smile and carrying compassion in their hearts. The Staffing Manager staffs cases, hires &trains our caregivers, oversees their work and performs site visits to assure employee & client satisfaction.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering & triaging calls from caregivers, clients and prospects
- Managing client and caregiver schedules to ensure every shift is staffed and caregivers arrive on time for their assignments
- Serving as one of the main/initial points of contact for caregivers to coordinate rescheduling shift vacancies
- Performing employee trainings and orientations
- Determining optimal staffing match for new/existing clients so that our employees are happy with their placement while clients also give nothing but rave reviews for excellent staff matching
- Ensuring caregiver compliance with time reporting systems/processes for accurate billing and payroll or any care note submissions
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 for after business hour calls and scheduling modifications
- Recruiting, interviewing, screening, hiring and selection of caregivers
- Ensuring consistent accuracy of database and file information for both caregivers and clients. Maintaining regular documentation and ongoing note-keeping of employee & client activities
- Performing client site visits to assure complete satisfaction and quality assurance as well as performance review of employees
- Assisting with other related duties/projects as assigned
Please complete our Online Application if you were interested in a position.