Chief Financial Officer/ Senior Vice President
REPORTS TO: CEO
Develop, implement, and administer the organization’s financial program budget, policies, and procedures to comply with all relevant laws, regulations organizational needs. Assumes duties of CEO in his/her absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; MBA and/or CPA preferred or 8 years experience in Financial Management.
- Demonstrated financial management skills.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures that financial policies and procedures and records comply with State and local rules and regulations.
- Works with the CEO and the Board in developing an Agency budget.
- Submits salary, equipment and supply budgets, proposals for salary changes, and recommendations for capital expenditures to the CEO and the Board in a timely manner.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure the organization operates within the approved budget.
- Ensures that all financial reports and statistics are compiled, written, and presented in a timely manner and orderly fashion.
- Works with Administrators, and Department Directors dealing with budgeting to increase their knowledge of the process and assist them in their operations.
- Reviews cost reports and other financial information with Administrators and the Director of Professional and Clinical Services on a regular basis.
- Develops and implements cost control policies and procedures and enacts corrective action plans when necessary.
- Assures client records are accurate, current, and accessible.
- Ensures billing and reimbursements to clients, vendors, and third-party payers are correct, current, timely, and well-documented.
- Sets up internal audits and audits by independent auditors as mandated by regulation and need.
- Assumes the role of CEO in his/her absence.
- Represents the Agency in a professional, loyal manner at public functions.
- Performs all other duties as needed and requested.
Salary: $45K to 65K
If interested, please complete our online application, attaching a cover letter and references.