WeCare, LLC is seeking CONTRACTORS for the ARMHS Mental Health Practitioner (MHPrac) position.
The ARMHS MHPrac will work with a provided caseload in clients’ homes and communities. The MHPrac will facilitate skill-building related to the improvement of client functioning that has been impaired by symptoms of diagnosed mental illness.
- Assessment of client functioning
- Treatment planning
- Facilitate activities related to skill-building.
- Collaboration with other service-providers and client family members
- Documentation of all client-related activity, meeting State of Minnesota requirements
Maintain a caseload of 13 – 16 clients (approximately 35 – 40 hours per week, depending on individual client needs), plus required monthly meetings. Additional clients for caseload are available if desired.
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION
The schedule required for the ARMHS MHPrac position is flexible. It will be determined between the MHPrac and his/her clients, with the exception of four to six hours of required monthly supervision and professional meetings.
Compensation for MHPracs begins at $18 – $20 per hour, based on one’s experience and educational level.
- Clinical Supervision is available for MHPracs pursuing licensure
- Clinical Trainee experience may be available after 9-12 months of providing ARMHS
- Online training that offers free CEUs
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of one-year experience working with a diverse population of adults, children, or youth with mental health diagnoses
- Experienced working in a diverse, inner-city environment
ATTITUDES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
- Demonstrated respect for all people
- Attitude of flexibility
- Awareness of cultural considerations in mental health service provision
- Knowledge about ARMHS
- Knowledge of mental illness diagnoses and related symptoms
- Knowledge of and experience with treatment planning and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional boundaries, ethics, and HIPAA
- Organizational abilities, including the ability to manage documentation, scheduling appointments, balancing workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate electronic health records systems
- Ability to establish professional rapport
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in serving a multi-cultural population
- Multilingual skill is a plus!
- Activated professional liability insurance
- Reliable, insured car and good driving record
- Laptop computer and mobile internet
- Minimum of two-year sobriety
- No record of felony or gross misdemeanor
If you are interested in pursuing the CONTRACT ARMHS MENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documents in the section below.
If interested, please complete our online application with cover letter and expect pay.