Home Healthcare Agency is looking to add a part-time or full-time Accounting Assistant. We welcome anyone professional, efficient, and detail-oriented to join our fast-growing company. This position reports directly to the Administrator and Executive Management and will require 25-30 (part-time) hours per week during normal business hours in the office. This job is very detail-oriented. We offer a casual and fun atmosphere with great growth potential.
Perform all activities related to the accounts payable, receivable functions include reviewing, coding, and processing payments. And also issuing invoices, billing, claims, payments, receipts, and other accounting records, entering client invoices and deposits into QuickBooks, confirming all daily bank deposits are posted correctly. Complete a weekly check run for outstanding client invoices, billing, claims, and security deposit refunds. Perform other duties as assigned. Weekly meetings with the Executive Management Team.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel/Word
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a good team player and adaptable as the business expands
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time
Salary: starts at $17/hr
- QuickBooks: 3 years plus (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years plus (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years plus (Preferred)
- High knowledge and skills in Excel, Access, Microsoft Word
If interested, please complete our online application with a cover letter and expect our reply.