Our business is growing and we need a self-starting entrepreneur to take the business to the next level. We are a senior home-care company with a mission to Change the Way the World Ages by providing high quality services to the aging community. We are a great company to work for, offering benefits, bonus plans and 401K! We make no exceptions in trying to hire the best in every position and we hope that next great hire is you!
The Client Care Manager position can set you on an excellent management career path — with outstanding financial benefits. Our ideal candidate has had experience in some kind of elder care capacity, whether as a Certified Geriatric Care Manager, as a Client Care Manager or Business Development/Sales & Marketing role in the home care, home health field, or in a senior care facility setting. The Client Care Manager has the primary goal of building new relationships with clients, their family, and also within the senior care (and senior care adjacent) communities that result in direct client referrals and new service starts. We need a serious go-getter who can initiate and form lasting relationships with both prospective clients interested in services as well as with the senior care community, so that they all may understand our services and how we can actively help the aging community (either directly through care or through senior care professionals in the industry) with our superior service and unparalleled care model.
The Client Care Manager will speak to prospective clients to educate them on our services, conduct in-home assessments with seniors and/or their families to sign them on for services, perform ongoing care management & communication with our clients for assured high quality services, represent our local office at community events, uphold our company values and high standards of care and make sure that our team of employees, clients and referral-based contacts are all satisfied with our services.
Basic job responsibilities include:
- Answering calls from referral sources, prospective clients and/or their family members to educate them about our services and care options, existing clients and employees. This requires a 24/7 presence with a high level of accountability and a work cell phone will be provided.
- Attending local community events and even hosting events to increase brand awareness
- Performing on
- site assessments and quality assurance visits to clients’ homes to assure complete satisfaction of care services
- Leading orientations, in
- services, trainings and other company programs or initiatives to enrich the quality of our care giving staff
- Visiting and arranging local meetings/appointments with potential referral sources to develop new business relationships and referral networks. The successful Client Care Manager will make sure our company has the best reputation!
- Extremely high importance will be placed on generating regular streams of new business by providing exemplary customer service via consumer marketing, regularly referral marketing to the community, leading and participating in community outreach events to spread brand awareness
- Calling on and developing new referral accounts in the local healthcare and senior care community with elder care industry professionals, organizations and establishments (ex. Geriatric Care Managers, independent/assisted/skilled living facilities, hospitals, concierge doctors, etc)
- Representing our services in a professional and creative manner
- Maintaining accurate records on all prospective and active clients, employees and referral sources
In addition to these duties, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, ambitious, has a positive attitude, friendly, outgoing and professional. The Client Care Manager needs to be a problem-solver who always carry a smile on their face and compassion in their hearts. If you think you’d make the next great addition to our team, please send in a cover letter and resume.
Please complete our Online Application if you were interested in a position.