Employer: Home Healthcare Agency
Roseville, MN 55113
Pay starting at $10.75
We are seeking individuals who are compassionate and can help maintain the general health and safety of our clients. Our ideal candidate should:
- Available for 7 days work, overnight shift
- Working with clients have a motorized Wheel chair
- Client needs full or partial assist with cleaning and personal cares.
- Can work with instructions and multiple tasking
Start date would be upon hire:
- PCA Certification ( 25 question test you’ll take)
- Vulnerable Adult Report Certificate training
- Demonstrate a positive, compassionate and caring attitude
- Ability to work well with others as well as individually
- Have reliable transportation with a good driving record, proper license and insurance
- Be able to effectively read plan of cares as well as communicate both written and verbal.
- Have effective listening skills
- Be able to socialize and build positive relationships with clients
- Maintain confidentiality
- Value diversity and treat our clients and fellow coworkers with respect and dignity
- Be able to adapt well with our clients’ needs and plan of care changes
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Duties may include:
- Assisting clients with showers/bathing, shampooing, skin and nail care, oral hygiene, grooming and dressing
- Cleaning common areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, living/dining, and bedrooms.
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Other misc. duties may apply per clients’ needs
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-time
Salary: start $10.75 /hour
Job Location: metro areas
Required education: High school or equivalent
E-mail Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete our Online Application if you were interested in a position.