REPORTS TO: BOARD OF DIRECTORS / SHAREHOLDERS
The CEO/Administrator is responsible for the profitability, planning, and overall administration of the organization. The CEO/Administrator is accountable for all activities and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management; MBA and/or CPA preferred or 6 years experience in management.
- Five years experience in upper management.
- Exhibits leadership skills.
- Two to four years of experience in Home Care Management.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Ensures that the numbers and qualifications of personnel available to provide services are sufficient to meet the medical, nursing, and therapy needs of the clients.
- Ensures that policies and procedures meet Federal, State, local, and the accrediting organization’s regulations and standards.
- Maintains profitability/solvency through sound fiscal management.
- Maintains liaison among the governing body, professional personnel, and the staff.
- Responds to requests and recommendations from the Board and the Professional Advisory Committee.
- Develops strategic and short term plans for organizational development.
- Educates community to the Agency programs by interacting with numerous individuals and groups.
Salary: $45k to $75K
If interested, please complete our online application, attaching a cover letter and references.